ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR OUR TEAM?
Casual and Permanent Part time
We are seeking a highly organised, customer focused, experienced administration person to join our team working a variety of shifts.
Duties include phone and personal greeting of patients, scheduling appointments, assisting the scanning technicians, acupuncturist, chiropractors, podiatrists, dietitians, remedial massage therapists, radiographers, and the other office administrative staff.
- Strong ability to multitask
- Belief in a healthy lifestyle
- Proactive self-starter
- Able to work autonomously
- Ability to relate well with people
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new procedures quickly
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Computer skills essential
- Involves some 7.30 am starts and some 8.30pm late finishes (not on the same day)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash handling skills
- Answering the telephone
- Processing online bookings
- Making appointments
- Taking payments
- Cash balancing at end of day
- Assisting X-ray booking and billing
- Recording exam results
- Directing patient flow
- And much, much more!
When forwarding your application together with your cover letter, please identify reasons why you feel you are suitable for this position.
Applications close 3rd May, 2018.
Contact via email only firstname.lastname@example.org
This role comes under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010.